6 Takeaway Shops for Sale in Perth Under $250,000
Summer is here, and to many Australians, that means endless days outside soaking in Vitamin D. Busy days and nights usually lead to a cheeky takeaway, and business is thriving. If you are based in Perth or looking to make a big move to the West Coast of Australia, there are thousands of takeaway businesses for sale on Bsale for you to choose from.
Takeaway businesses have proved very lucrative over the past few years, particularly in the face of the pandemic. Lockdowns across the country have required most eat-in food retailers to shift to a takeaway model of business to keep the doors open.
Perth has been lucky enough to escape a lot of the harsher lockdowns that have been seen on the east coast, but buying your own takeaway business can prove to be a solid choice.
Here are 6 takeaway businesses for sale in Perth that are available on Bsale right now.
1. North Perth Licensed Cafe
Price: $180,000 + SAV
The Satchmo Cafe is located in North Perth, approx. 10 minutes from the heart of the city centre. Nestled on one of North Perth's busy roads, the café offers the convenience of both takeaway offerings as well as a dine-in breakfast and lunch menu. The cafe is licensed and able to seat 30 customers inside and approx. 20 outside. The cafe is a popular venue for functions and special events.
- Turnover to 30 June 2020 nearly 1.0M
- Consistent trade growth each year since opening
- Closes 3pm each day (3pm Sundays). Opportunity for the buyer of the business to further grow the business by extending trading hours to include dinner service.
- Full Restaurant License
- Customer parking is available at the front of the premises as well as side street parking and across the road at the Coles Car Park
- Well established customer base
- Currently only offers Breakfast and Lunch. Opportunity for further growth through extending trading hours to include evening meal service.
2. Multi-Award Winning Iconic Gelato Shop
Price: $250,000 + SAV
A highly successful family-owned business opportunity in a longstanding location in an affluent neighbourhood that has become the go-to destination in this area. This business has won many first prizes and gold awards including ones from The Perth Royal Show, The Dairy Industry of WA and The Sydney Royal Show.
- A long 34 years of trading history
- A secure lease with low risk. The final date on the lease is 26/08/2031 and the current net rent is only $3,652 per month.
- It's easy to operate with efficient staff and systems.
3. Sushi Kiosk
Price: $128,000 WIWO
Sushi Kiosk For Sale
- Long established business in prestigious SOR shopping centre
- Reputable franchise - Low rent - Good lease - Superior plant
- Profit over $100K for owner operator
4. Pizza & Pasta Shop
Price: $125,000 WIWO
This great six year old suburban pizza and pasta shop is loved by the locals.
- Visual Location
- Currently Trading as Takeaway Only
- Trading 5 Nights 5.00pm – 9.00pm
- Opportunity for Additional Business
- Weekly Sales $3,500
- Rent & Outgoings Only $345 per Week
- Excellent Plant & Equipment
- Well Equipped Shop – Nothing to Spend
- Operates With 1.5 to 2.0 People
5. Western Suburbs Burger Shop
Very well setup in nedlands location, close tot he UWA and hospital precinct. It is currently being run by 2 partners, both working full time.
- Consistent sales, $11,000 per week approx
- Internal fit out of high quality
- Low Operating Expenses
- Reasonable rent and lease terms
- Strong delivery trade
6. Fish And Chip Shop
Price: $120,000 + SAV
Traditional style fish & chips selling a large selection of cooked and fresh seafood, home made produce, freshly cut chips daily on site, Butter rolls, pies, sausages and cold drinks as well as many other items that the customers look for.
We are located in a prime location just off a busy aside other fast-food outlets.
- Well known in the area
- No near competition
- Simple to run business
- Operating hours 3:30pm - 7:30pm (6 days a week) Monday closed, room to increase revenue with longer opening hours
- Lease has 2 yrs left with the option to extend
- 8 casual competent staff members
- Very clean unit with 3 Shire commendations for cleanliness and operating procedures
- Website and social media page
- No hospitality experience is required as the owner will train
About the author
Catherine enjoys generating articles that highlight some of the opportunities that are now available for purchase on Bsale. She hails from a family of ...