Looking for a Sea Change? Here are 7 Businesses for sale under $500,000
It's safe to say that 2021 has been a life-changing year for most. A lot of people are itching to get out of their rut and a sea change seems to be a popular option! The question is how to support yourself and your family while making this kind of lifestyle change? Buying a business in a seaside town or city is a great opportunity to make the move and Bsale has plenty of businesses for sale in seaside towns.
Here are 7 businesses that are available right now for anyone looking for the ideal seaside lifestyle.
1. Barefoot Bar & Grill
The business is an established licensed Café/Restaurant, offering a relaxed modern Australian cuisine in one of Australia’s premier tourist locations.
It is designed to serve the local community of Noosa, Noosaville, Tewantin and other surrounding suburbs and regions. It also serves the tourism industry, both nationally and internationally, this is all from its prime location on the banks of the Noosa River.
- Superb location with million-dollar Noosa River views
- Yearly sales of $1,120,000 + (and that is through Covid period)
- Experienced, friendly, and reliable staff in place, making this business easy to run and operate
- Awesome owner/operator net profits of $300,000 + per year achievable for the right buyer(s)
- Forecasted increase of in revenue of 20% + for the 2022 calendar year with border restriction being lifted
- Near new shop fit-out costing $225,000also included in the asking price
2. Ice Cream Shop For Sale Gold Coast
Price: $279,000 + SAV
Live and work in the beautiful coastal suburb Coolangatta on the Gold Coast. This wonderful holiday destination offers the owner a true sea change with sun, fun and a relaxed lifestyle that extends into the business.
The Owners are ready to retire having owned the business for 11 years.
- Great Central Location right in the heart of the action! Major Resorts and Popular Beach in walking distance
- Easy to run business with high margins
- The current owner only works up to 20 hours per week in the business
- Long term lease in place with options - available until 2032
- Efficient, very low wastage business with very good brand and customer loyalty
- Digital Loyalty Program and Facebook Page to foster customer engagement
- Further opportunity for growth within the Territory Area
3. Make That Sea Change And Enjoy The Rewards!
Price: $475,000 + SAV
Chicken Treat EATON, currently run under management with a well-trained team – an owner-operator could come in and cash in on this lucrative business turning over $1.4 million a year.
Costs of external refurbishment to the drive-thru as well as administration and new franchise agreement fees are included in the price.
- High performing, well-trained team of staff in place
- Owner/operator could net $235,000 per annum
- Weekly turnover average of $27,000
- Rent $13,788 per calendar month (includes outgoings/rates/utility)
- Excellent plant
- Includes external refurb - new signage and menus at the drive-thru
- Great training provided by Chicken Treat
4.Profitable Roofing Business - Prime Growth Area
Price: $300,000 + SAV
You will never get tired of your office because your scenery changes every day, from a pristine beachside property or a peaceful residential home to the glorious views the hinterland has to offer. The mid-north coast of NSW is the biggest regional growth area outside of Sydney, and this is your chance to capitalise on this business’s strong reputation within the area and the ever-expanding need for services.
- Multiple income sources; Seller and stockist of Flexitech products, Roof tile recycler stocking hard to find, out of production tiles
- Well known business name and excellent reputation for superior professional service
- Operating across a rapidly growing area that is experiencing significant growth and development
- Profitable lifestyle business, with a model designed to ensure ongoing work
- Sale price includes over 100k in stock
- First-class plant and equipment included in the sale
5. Commercial Laundry & Linen Hire Services
Commercial laundry & linen hire services with 2 commercial laundry machines, 1 commercial dryer, linen & towels and a Hyundai I-Max van. Laundry services primarily for commercial and Airbnb customers with washing, drying and hiring of linen. So far this business has secured 15 customers and 11 long term contracts with hotels and motels as well as Airbnb customers.
- Well fitted and organised process line with commercial machinery includes kitchen, toilet and mezzanine level for storage and office 170m2.
- Work is secured by long term contracts
- Situated in a light commercial and industrial precinct close to the M1 and also close to the beach on the Gold Coast.
- Equipment included in the sale is linen, 2 washers, 1 dryer, ironer, order system development, warehouse fit-out, office equipment, dryer and motor vehicle Hyundai I-Max.
6. Milk Run For Sale
Price: $189,000 + SAV
Great lifestyle business for a person looking for a sea change on the Mid North Coast of NSW. The current owner has operated for over 11 years. This franchise business has a set territory and operates with very low overheads. The run operates Monday to Friday.
- Great Territory - Franchise
- Low overheads
- One person operation
- Full training supplied
7. Sunshine Coast Hair Salon For Sale
Price: $86,000 + SAV
This Sunshine Coast hair salon for sale is in a stunning location, situated in the fastest growing coastal town in Australia, this salon would be ideal for somebody looking to work in their business and are after that sea change.
- Stunning space with great natural light throughout
- 8 stations 3 basins
- Comes with a huge database
- Fully functional turnkey
About the author
Catherine enjoys generating articles that highlight some of the opportunities that are now available for purchase on Bsale. She hails from a family of ...